Professional Anti-Aging Treatments In Milwaukee
Medical Spa Anti-Aging Treatments
The skin is our largest organ, and throughout a lifetime it can be subjected to a lot of damage. As the skin protects us from UVA/UVB rays, endures hot or cold weather conditions, and fights off bacteria and viruses, it can weaken and show significant evidence of aging over time. These signs of aging such as dry or thin skin, sagging, brown spots, age spots and of course dreaded wrinkles bother many people. Luckily, there are several ways a medical spa can help you reverse and correct these signs of aging and restore you to your most youthful and vibrant self.
Types of Anti-Aging Treatments Offered
Benefits of Medical Spa Anti-Aging Treatments
- Photo Facials - Photo therapy will reduce signs of aging, reduce damage from the sun, lessen dark spots and even out all irregularities in the skin.
- IPL for Wrinkles - IPL is a great treament for getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles. After just one treatment, you will see a significant decrease in the amount of wrinkles and an overall youthful glow to the skin.
- Mixto CO2 Therapy For Wrinkles - Mixto CO2 treatments tighten loose and sagging skin, stimulates collagen production and diminishes pre-cancerous lesions.
- Derma Planing - Derma planing allows anti-aging products to absorb into the skin better and gives the skin a more even texture. It also removes any unwanted hair with no side effects or downtime.
- ReFirme - ReFirme is a painless, fast laser treatment that tightens loose skin on the face or body, eliminates wrinkles and fine lines.
- Botox for Face - A Botox injection is a temporary but quick and easy procedure that relaxes the muscles and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, smile lines, frown lines and crows feet.
- Fat Grafting - During a fat grafting or fat injection procedure, fat is removed from one area of the body and injected into an area that has become hollow, depressed or saggy from aging.
- At Home Products - Our medical spa carries several at home products that can help you maintain a spa-glow until your next visit!
Anti-Aging Treatment Recovery & Side Effects
Treatment recovery and side-effects will vary depending on the treatment chosen.