Professional Acne Treatments In Milwaukee
Get Medical Spa Treatments For Facial Acne
Solaris Medical Spa provides acne treatment for facial acne, adult acne, body acne, back acne and acne scars. Our dermatologist acne treatments include:
- Facials: Acne facials incorporate various masks, steam baths and massages to reduce facial oil and remove dead skin cells while also hydrating.
- Chemical Peels: Includes application of chemical solutions such as glycolic acid, trichloroacetic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, or carbolic acid (phenol) to small areas of your skin for exfoliation.
- Extractions: An esthetician manipulates the pores (either with fingertips or a metal tool) and removes the sebum that's causing the acne. Some extractions may involve a tiny incision or a prick with a pointed tool called a lancet.
- Intense Pulse Light: A technician will numb the area, spread on a cold gel and then place a glass prism on the skin. Pulses of intense light will flash through the prism and onto the skin.
- High Frequency: This painless treatment simply includes the placement of a high frequency machine wand onto the skin.
- At-Home Products
Benefits of Facial Acne Treatments
All of these acne treatments will leave you with glowing, acne-free skin.
Acne facials and chemical peels work by removing embedded debris from within the pores. They eliminate blackheads and whiteheads to reveal clearer skin with improved texture.
Extractions puncture pimples and reduce acne in a sanitized environment without spreading bacteria or causing inflammation.
The IPL and high frequency treatments emit special wavelengths that penetrate pores and cause them to produce free radicals to kill the bacterium that causes inflammatory acne and promote a healing effect on the skin.
Solaris Medical Spa has several options for at-home products that are great for post-treatment maintenance and rejuvenation.
Acne Treatment Recovery & Side-Effects
Post-treatment conditions will differ based on the type of acne treatment selected.